Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH Olympic White PF
The Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH in Olympic White with Pau Ferro neck features the same classic Jaguar design but with added Humbucker power! So if you want the traditional Fender look and feel but want to be able to play heavier styles of music, this is the guitar for you.
This Jaguar has all the features you'd expect from a Fender Offset guitar - a distinctive body shape, a 4-ply brown shell pickguard, retro-cool switches and knobs, and the infamous tremolo - but with it's added dual humbuckers, this guitar has enough versatility to perform all styles of music from country all the way up to heavy metal.
- Alder body
- Maple C-shaped neck (gloss urethane finish)
- Pau ferro fingerboard with 9.5" radius
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 2 Enforcer humbucker pickups
- Master volume and master tone controls
- Adjusto-matic bridge with vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece and tremolo lock button
- 24" scale length
- 1.650" width at nut
- New neck pocket cut provides better pitch
- Humbucker/single-coil blend controls