Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster 3 Tone Sunburst PF
The Fender Classic Player 60's Strat in 3-Tone Sunburst with Pau Ferro neck takes the best of 60's strats and combines them with custom shop touches, this beauty includes '69 pickups, a custom 2-point vintage bridge, and a 12" fingerboard radius on a Classic Player '60s alder body.
Like you'd expect from a Strat the alder body sounds balanced and is incredibly comfortable to play. Special features include the Custom '69 single coil pickups that give you instant access to all those classic, Strat tones with a flick of the 5-position blade switch, a Custom Shop Designed neck plate, and a custom 2-point vintage bridge that before now has never been seen outside of Fender's Custom shop.
- Alder body
- 1-piece maple C-shaped neck (gloss polyurethane finish)
- Pau ferro fingerboard with 12" radius
- 21 medium-jumbo frets
- 3 Custom '69 single-coil Strat pickups
- Master volume, 2 tone controls
- Vintage-style 2-point synchronized tremolo with stamped solid-steel saddles and milled solid-steel block
- 25.5" scale length
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.