Fender CB-60SCE Electro Acoustic Bass Natural with Hardcase
The Fender CB-60SCE Electro Acoustic Bass in Natural is a great sounding, affordable acoustic bass that's perfect for gigging and even comes with a hard case!
With features normally found on more expensive basses, including a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, a mahogany neck with a comfortable easy-to-play profile, and a smooth rosewood fingerboard with rolled edges, the CB-60SCE offers incredible value for money. Its concert body size and classic tonewoods give you a solid, full-bodied sound in a bass that's comfortable to play with ample projection when unplugged.
For DI performances or recording, the CB-60SCE has an inbuilt Fishman Classic Design preamp/pickup system, with volume control, bass and treble knobs for dialing in well-balanced tone and a built-in tuner.
- Body Type: Acoustic Bass
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 4
- Body Shape: Concert
- Body Style: Single Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Laminated Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood, rolled edges
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Acrylic dots
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 'Easy to Play' slim taper profile
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 32"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome die-cast
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Plastic nut
- Nut Width: 1.690"
- Electronics: Fishman preamp with EQ
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 45-100