Fender CB-60SCE Electro Acoustic Bass Black with Hardcase
The Fender CB-60SCE Electro Acoustic Bass in Black is a great sounding, affordable acoustic bass that's perfect for gigging and even comes with a hard case!
With features normally found on more expensive basses, including a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, a mahogany neck with a comfortable easy-to-play profile, and a smooth rosewood fingerboard with rolled edges, the CB-60SCE offers incredible value for money. Its concert body size and classic tonewoods give you a solid, full-bodied sound in a bass that's comfortable to play with ample projection when unplugged.
For DI performances or recording, the CB-60SCE has an inbuilt Fishman Classic Design preamp/pickup system, with volume control, bass and treble knobs for dialing in well-balanced tone and a built-in tuner.
- Body Type: Acoustic Bass
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 4
- Body Shape: Concert
- Body Style: Single Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Laminated Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood, rolled edges
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Acrylic dots
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 'Easy to Play' slim taper profile
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 32"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome die-cast
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Plastic nut
- Nut Width: 1.690"
- Electronics: Fishman preamp with EQ
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 45-100
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.