Fender Bassbreaker 18/30 212 Valve Amp
The two-channel Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo offers the performance of two time-tested Fender classics.
Channel One offers pure, bell-like clean tones and warm crunch when driven, thanks to its Blackface Deluxe amp circuitry with extra headroom and 30-watt output. Channel Two’s circuit is based on an 18-watt ’61 brown Deluxe, offering plenty of power amp overdrive with easily controlled dynamics at “real world” volume levels. An included footswitch allows easy selection between the two, and four EL84 power tubes add a distinctive midrange punch.
With pedal-friendly tube circuitry, simplicity of operation, and updated vintage aesthetics, the Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo is sure to become a modern classic. Bassbreaker series guitar amplifiers continue Fender’s storied lineage with a kind of “parallel evolution” that breaks away from tradition with dark gray lacquered tweed covering, refined pointer knobs and unique circuitry as well as power tubes and speakers hinting at the U.K. amps that “borrowed” Fender circuits in the 1960s. The sound is one of pure tube greatness for today’s players.
- Channel one is a 30-watt version of the blackface Fender Deluxe™ amp, delivering bell-like clean tones that gradually warm up with a twist of the volume control
- Channel two is an 18-watt version of the brown 1961 Deluxe amp, for lower-headroom tube tone and warm, compressed overdrive
- Channel-selection footswitch included
- Four EL84 output tubes for tighter rock distortion character
- Simple signal path for pedal-friendly operation
- Two 12” Celestion® V-Type speakers for tight response and “vocal” tone character
- Cabinet has Birch ply construction and semiclosed back for full, resonant response and low end “thump”
- Matches perfectly with optional BB-212 extension cabinet
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.