Fender Bassbreaker 15 Valve Head
The Fender Bassbreaker 15 Amplifier Head was designed to give you power and clarity on the stage and detailed tone in the studio (just like the combo).
3 pre-amp and 2 power-amp tubes help to develop tight and modern tone which can be developed further by the built in controls before sending the signal to your desired output. This is an amp designed to work hard without compromise.
The Bassbreaker 15 packs in a lot of technology underneath that distinctive grey tweed style cabinet. 3 12AX7 pre-amp valves and 2 EL84 power-amp valves work tirelessly to give you an astonishing tone even before you begin tweaking. It presents you with a plethora of controls from the standard bass, mid and treble adjustments to exclusive control such as the 3-level structure settings. When active, this delivers three distinct tonal flavors and overdrive levels, depending on your requirements.
- Modern, touch-sensitive voicing
- 15 watts from two EL84 tubes for aggressive midrange character
- Three 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Gain Structure switch for three distinct tonal flavors and overdrive levels
- Recording-friendly Power Amp Mute, switchable speaker-emulated XLR line output and ground lift
- Digital hall reverb
- Pairs with BB-112 extension speaker cabinet