Fender American Pro P-Bass Olympic White MN
The Fender American Pro P-Bass in Olympic White with Maple Neck is the latest version of the original ground-breaking precision. This instrument is ideal for gigging and recording, and has a multitude of excellent features.
The ’63 P Bass neck contour has a familiar and comfortable feel, filling your hand perfectly but still allowing you to move easily up and down the neck. The satin finish makes playing even smoother, and the 9.5” fretboard radius gives the guitar a modern look and feel. A set of Posiflex graphite rods is installed to keep the neck stable and straight, and the rigid HiMass vintage-style bridge works with the bone nut to transfer more of the string's energy to the body of the instrument, enhancing its sustain and articulation.
This precision bass has one of the most electronically simple designs out there, with the single V-Mod single-coil pickup staying close to its heritage. This single-coil has the warm and natural tones of older pickups, while also delivering the clarity and dynamic range of some of today's best designs. And the fluted tuner design ensures you have optimal break angle and tension on your string posts.
• Tried-and-true P Bass design with player-friendly updates
• V-Mod single-coil pickup blends vintage and modern tonalities
• Alder body delivers a balanced sound
• '63 P Bass neck profile is among the most desirable
• Fluted tuners keep proper tension on your string posts
• Neck is stabilized with Posiflex graphite rods
• HiMass vintage bridge adds sustain and articulation