Fender American Pro P-Bass Olympic White MN
The Fender American Pro P-Bass in Olympic White with Maple Neck is the latest version of the original ground-breaking precision. This instrument is ideal for gigging and recording, and has a multitude of excellent features.
The ’63 P Bass neck contour has a familiar and comfortable feel, filling your hand perfectly but still allowing you to move easily up and down the neck. The satin finish makes playing even smoother, and the 9.5” fretboard radius gives the guitar a modern look and feel. A set of Posiflex graphite rods is installed to keep the neck stable and straight, and the rigid HiMass vintage-style bridge works with the bone nut to transfer more of the string's energy to the body of the instrument, enhancing its sustain and articulation.
This precision bass has one of the most electronically simple designs out there, with the single V-Mod single-coil pickup staying close to its heritage. This single-coil has the warm and natural tones of older pickups, while also delivering the clarity and dynamic range of some of today's best designs. And the fluted tuner design ensures you have optimal break angle and tension on your string posts.
• Tried-and-true P Bass design with player-friendly updates
• V-Mod single-coil pickup blends vintage and modern tonalities
• Alder body delivers a balanced sound
• '63 P Bass neck profile is among the most desirable
• Fluted tuners keep proper tension on your string posts
• Neck is stabilized with Posiflex graphite rods
• HiMass vintage bridge adds sustain and articulation
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.