Fender American Pro LH Strat Olympic White RW
The Fender American Pro Left Handed Strat in Olympic White with Rosewood Neck features a solid body, three V-Mod single-coil pickups and a Deep-C neck, delivering the playability and versatility that defines Fender guitars.
The solid body is finely sculpted with a ground-breaking tremolo design, and provides you with the best design elements from classic vintage Strats, plus contains all the modern features you need in an instrument that is gig-ready. The classic Fender neck carve has been enhanced to a Deep-C profile. By adding slightly more roundness to the back contour, the Deep-C curve fits your hand perfectly and allows you to maintain excellent technique.
The three V-mod single-coil pickups have been designed by Tim Shaw, creating a vintage voice that is balanced across all the switch positions. These pickups deliver crystal-clear sound and enhance your playing nuance, but can still get gritty and aggressive when you need them to. Unlike vintage pickups, these V-mod single-coils are crafted with different alnico magnets in each pickup, giving you consistent output in all pickup positions. Plus, the on-board treble bleed circuit ensures your tone stays clear and present when lowering the guitar's volume.
• A Stratocaster design that blends the best of modern and vintage construction
• Balanced-sounding alder body
• Maple neck with comfortable deep "C" profile
• 3 Shaw-designed V-mod single-coil pickups are balanced across the positions
• Narrow-tall frets are the most requested size in the Fender Custom Shop
• 2-point tremolo with pop-in arm
• Comfortable 9.5" fretboard radius