Fender American Pro Jazzmaster 3 Tone Sunburst RW
The Fender American Pro Jazzmaster in 3 Tone Sunburst with Rosewood Neck features a solid alder body, overwound single-coil pickups, a treble bleed circuit, a Deep-C neck and comfortable narrow-tall frets.
The body of the Jazzmaster takes a classic design and makes it perfect. The comfortable alder body creates the characteristic Fender sound, which is enhanced to a new level by the single-coil pickups that provide a ton of hot-rodded vintage-inspired warmth. Amazing tone can be found at all volume settings, thanks to the treble bleed circuit, and the Deep-C neck fits your hand perfectly and allows you to maintain excellent technique.
The overwound V-Mod single coil pickups have been developed by Michael Frank-Braun, who also created the legendary pickups for the Eric Johnson Signature Strat. The V-Mod pickups deliver vintage-inspired warmth and punchy high-output tones, with the treble bleed circuit ensuring they sound good no matter where you set your volume knob. Finally, the updated bridge and tremolo have been specially designed with stability in mind, and the screw-in arm makes dialling in your ideal arm tension easy.
• A classic solid body electric guitar with modern refinements
• Comfortable offset alder body produces the classic "Fender sound"
• Overwound V-Mod single-coil pickups create loads of hot-rodded vintage-inspired warmth
• Treble bleed circuit preserves your high end at all volume settings
• Highly playable Deep "C" neck features a rosewood fingerboard with bone nut and narrow-tall frets
• Redesigned bridge and tremolo take stability to a whole new level
• Elite moulded case is included