Fender American Pro Jaguar Candy Apple Red RW
The Fender American Pro Jaguar in Candy Apple Red with Rosewood Neck features a solid body, overwound V-Mod single-coil pickups, treble bleed circuit, Deep-C neck, short 24” scale and easy-playing narrow-tall frets.
The body continues the tradition of the Jaguar’s adventurous design, with a classic combination of chrome, plastic, and alder creating the classic Fender sound. The classic Fender neck carve has been enhanced to a Deep-C profile. By adding slightly more roundness to the back contour, the Deep-C curve fits your hand perfectly and allows you to maintain excellent technique. Your fingers will love the fretboard’s narrow-tall frets, which allow you to have immense control.
The overwound V-Mod single coil pickups have been developed by Michael Frank-Braun, who also created the legendary pickups for the Eric Johnson Signature Strat. The V-Mod pickups deliver vintage-inspired warmth and punchy high-output tones, with the treble bleed circuit ensuring they sound good no matter where you set your volume knob. Finally, the updated bridge and tremolo have been specially designed with stability in mind, and the screw-in arm makes dialling in your ideal arm tension easy.
• A classic solidbody electric guitar with modern refinements
• Comfortable offset alder body produces the classic "Fender sound"
• Overwound V-Mod single-coil pickups create loads of hot-rodded vintage-inspired warmth
• Treble bleed circuit preserves your high end at all volume settings
• Comfortable short-scale 24" neck features a maple fingerboard with bone nut and narrow-tall frets
• Redesigned bridge and tremolo take stability to a whole new level
• Elite molded case is included