Fender American Pro HSS Strat Black RW
The Fender American Pro HSS Strat in Black with Rosewood Neck features a solid body, Shawbucker humbucker and two V-Mod single-coil pickups, and a Deep-C neck profile, providing the excellent playability and versatility that defines the Fender Strat.
The solid body has been crafted to provide you with the best design elements from classic vintage Strats, plus contains all the modern features you need in an instrument that is gig-ready. The classic Fender neck carve has been enhanced to a Deep-C profile. By adding slightly more roundness to the back contour, the Deep-C curve fits your hand perfectly and allows you to maintain excellent technique. Your fingers will love the fretboard’s narrow-tall frets, which allow you to have immense control.
The Shawbucker humbucker plus the two V-Mod single-coil pickups create a vintage voice that remains balanced across all of the switch positions. The humbucker in the bridge delivers muscle when needed, and the single-coil pickups provide crystal clear sound, enhance playing nuance, and get gritty and aggressive when you need them to. Plus, the on-board treble bleed circuit ensures your tone stays clear and present when lowering the guitar's volume.
• A Stratocaster design the blends the best of modern and vintage construction
• Balanced-sounding alder body
• Maple neck with comfortable Deep-C profile
• 2 Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil pickups balance well with the Shawbucker humbucker
• Narrow tall frets are the most requested size in the Fender Custom Shop
• 2-point tremolo with pop-in arm
• Comfortable 9.5" fretboard radius
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.