Fender American Pro Fretless Jazz Bass Black RW
The Fender American Pro Fretless Jazz Bass in Black with Rosewood Neck is the latest version of the original ground-breaking fretless jazz bass. This instrument is ideal for gigging and recording, and has a multitude of excellent features.
The Modern-C contour neck has a familiar and comfortable feel, and is narrow enough for you to move up and down the fretboard easily. The satin finish and the fretless design make playing even smoother, and the fretless design also offers limitless creative options and tones. A set of Posiflex graphite rods is installed to keep the neck stable and straight, and the rigid HiMass vintage-style bridge works with the bone nut to transfer more of the string's energy to the body of the instrument, enhancing its sustain and articulation.
This jazz bass boasts a 2-pickup setup, staying close to its heritage with two Tim Shaw designed V-Mod single coil pickups, providing you with diverse tonal variation. These single-coils have the warm and natural tones of older pickups, while also delivering the clarity and dynamic range of some of today's best designs. And the fluted tuner design ensures you have optimal break angle and tension on your string posts.
• Tried-and-true J Bass design with player-friendly updates
• 2 V-Mod single-coil pickups blend vintage and modern tonalities
• Alder body delivers a balanced sound
• Popular Modern-C neck profile is fast and comfortable
• Fretless design offers a wide variety of creative options
• Fluted tuners keep proper tension on your string posts
• Neck is stabilized with Posiflex graphite rods
• HiMass vintage bridge adds sustain and articulation