Fender American Original 60's P Bass Lake Placid Blue RW
The Fender American Original 60's P Bass in Lake Placid Blue with a rosewood neck is a modern version of the original 1960's Precision Bass.
This cool instrument is crafted from lightweight alder, producing a balanced tone that is suited for many different playing styles. It has a single Pure Vintage '63 split single-coil P Bass pickup, which has an orignial-era tone very similar to the original, creating a distinctive warm sound.
As well as that it has a '63 C neck profile with a 4-saddle vintage style bridge and pure vintage reverse open-gear tuners.
- Pure Vintage ‘63 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass picku
- Lightweight alder body provides a balanced, resonant tone
- Iconic Precision body offers comfortable playing experience
- Original Fender style & tonal characteristics
- Vintage-tall frets eliminates fretting out, for a crisp tone
- Lake Placid Blue finish offers traditional appearance
- Round-laminated rosewood fingerboard with vintage clay dots
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish allows for the wood to breathe naturally
- Vintage style hardware for classic '60s look and feel
- Real bone nut improves resonance and sustain
- Includes black hardshell case