Ernie Ball Cobalt Hybrid Slinky Electric Guitar Strings 9-46
Ernie Ball Cobalt Hybrid Slinky Electric Guitar Strings 9-46 are made of a new alloy formulation that gives you higher output, better sound, and longer life.
The iron/cobalt blend attracts the magnets in the pickups better than any other alloy, and these strings have been built to retain their brightness for far longer than any other string so you will have to change them less often. When you plug in, you'll get increased power, beefy yet defined lows, improved midrange focus, harmonics, and sustain, and crisp highs.
- Punchier, higher output strings
- Beefier lows, with increased definition and growl
- Increased midrange focus, harmonics, and sustain
- Longer-lasting than conventional strings
- .009, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046