Epiphone Wildkat Royale Semi Hollowbody Pearl White
The Epiphone Wildkat is truly an Epiphone original! This smaller-body, semi-hollow guitar has great vintage sound and is remarkably comfortable to play! Now the Wildkat is new again.
The stunning Wildkat Royale has been outfitted with a pearl white finish, gold sparkle binding, and gold hardware to make a guitar totally unlike anything Epiphone has offered before.
Not Like Other Archtop: Epiphone is a leader in archtop design and has been since the 1930's. An early pioneer in archtops even before they were electrified, Epiphone was never afraid to do something out of the ordinary. With no notable changes in archtop design by anybody in decades, Epiphone took the archtop and practically married it to a solid body guitar. And with a sharp new look, the Wildkat Royale now takes its place among all-time great designs.
- Classic mahogany body with maple top combination
- Mahogany neck with comfortable SlimTaper D profile
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays
- P90 dog ear style pickups deliver huge vintage tone
- Bigsby B70 vibrato bridge
- Grover tuning machines deliver solid, durable tuning
- Gold finish Epiphone headstock plate
- Master volume and pickup tone controls
- Delicious pearl white finish complimented with gold hardware