Epiphone Swingster Wine Red
The Epiphone Swingster Semi-Acoustic Arch-Top in Wine Red, a classic archtop design, perfect for jazz and rockabilly but not limited! Beautifully designed and massively playable.
The Epiphone Emperor Swingster features archtop jazz guitar styling and updated electronics including SwingBucker pickups with push/pull tone controls that allows a choice of standard series or parallel pickup wiring for a brighter tone. The Swingster guitar has a shorter 24-3/4" scale that helps facilitate challenging jazz chord inversions. The body features a spruce top, a laminated birch/maple body and a 3-piece maple neck topped with a rosewood fingerboard. Other vintage features of this hollowbody electric guitar include a Bigsby licensed vibrato tailpiece with wire arm, Chrome hardware, Grover Imperial style tuners, bound f-holes, thumbnail fingerboard Inlays.
- Sophisticated tonewood combination of maple back with spruce top
- Maple neck paired with gorgeous rosewood fingerboard
- 20 medium jumbo frets and pearloid block position inlays
- Pair of Swingbucker Alnico V humbuckers for versatile voicing
- Bigsby B30 tremolo for incredible sustain and control
- Push-pull tone controls for pickup switching between parallel and series wiring
- Grover tuners uphold tuning integrity with precision
- Divine model that would satisfy the most demanding of professionals