Epiphone Les Paul Tribute Plus Midnight Ebony
The Epiphone Les Paul Tribute Plus Electric Guitar is created with the modern player in mind. The craftsmanship and classic design from Epiphone, yet loaded with Gibson spec'd features.
The Tribute Les Paul is also equipped with a stunning mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard, helping expand the body’s rich tonal properties with extra focus and warmth. The neck provides an incredibly focused midrange for a thick, meaty mid-section, while the fingerboard adds plenty of depth by expanding the lows and highs. The combination of mahogany and rosewood offers a well-balanced tone with a beautifully dynamic range and overtones which stack up to offer a luscious bloom for extra girth.
To deliver its truly vintage tones and powerful dynamics, the Les Paul Tribute Plus is equipped with authentic Gibson USA ’57 classic humbuckers to ensure players can capture everything the guitar has to offer.
- Top: Carved Hard Maple w/AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Body: Mahogany
- Binding: 1 ply Cream
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-Matic w/Stopbar
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Midnight Ebony
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: 1960's SlimTaper D
- Neck Joint: Vintage ‘’Deep-Set’’
- Scale Length: 24.75’’
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 12’’
- Frets: 22 Medium-Jumbo
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Trapezoids
- Nut Width: 1.68''
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA '57 Classic Plus Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Gibson USA '57 Classic Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone (Push/Pull), Switchcraft 3-Way Pickup Selector
- Electronics: Mallory-150 Tone Capacitors
- Machine Heads: Grover Locking Rotomatic 106 Series; 16:1 Ratio
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: D’Addario 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46 Gauges
- Case Included: Premium Hardshell