Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Alpine White
The Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro, Alpine White is an iconic and visually stunning solid-body electric guitar, that allows you to experience the legendary tone at a more affordable price.
The Les Paul Custom Pro is crafted with a mahogany body, which delivers rich, full-bodied tones with plenty of resonance. The mahogany is also topped with a maple veneer for enhanced brightness and ringing sustain. The ProBucker ''PAF'' style humbuckers produce a vintage sound with a warm low end and sparkling highs, while the coil spitting provides outstanding versatility.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple Veneer
- Series: Les Paul Custom PRO
- Construction: Set Neck
- Finish: Alpine White
- Neck: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Radius: 12"
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut: Graphtech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2
- Pickguard: Black
- Controls: 3-Way Selector, Push/Pull Volume x2, Tone x2
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic 18:1 Ratio
- Strings: D'Addario 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Bridge: Locking Tune-O-Matic/Stopbar