Epiphone ES-339 Pro Cherry
The Gibson ES-339 is a model very rarely seen in the UK, and one of the most sought-after models Gibson has to offer. With the Epiphone ES-339, now everyone can own one of the coolest semi-hollowbody guitars in the world. Featuring an extra-comfortable SlimTaper neck profile, great-sounding Alnico Classic PRO pickups and a reduced body size for exra comfort.
Epiphone introduces the ES-339 PRO – a new instrument with roots firmly planted in the classic era when Epiphone’s Kalamazoo factory was producing rock’s most legendary instruments. Featuring a reduced size ES-style body with Alnico Classic PRO humbucker pickups, the new ES-339 PRO semi-hollowbody from Epiphone turns back the clock while breaking new ground in sound and style.
First introduced in the late ’50s, the ES series became an instant rock classic, bringing the feel and look of an archtop to a generation of players who had grown up playing solid body guitars like the Les Paul. The ES-335, the first in the ES series, was an instant success. But for many players who were used to smaller solid body guitars, the ES-335 felt too bulky to play on stage. The new ES-339 PRO is the perfect remedy, featuring smaller body dimensions while still retaining the bell-like tone the ES series is famous for.
- Semi-hollowbody design electric guitar with laminated maple top
- Comfortable SlimTaper D profile mahogany neck
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot position inlays
- Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers deliver variable vintage tone
- Push/pull coil-tapping for on the fly tone-shifting
- LockTone tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- Wilkinson vintage tuners with tombstone buttons
- 3-way pickup switching and pickup independent tone and volume control