Epiphone EJ-200CE Electro Acoustic Guitar Vintage Sunburst
The Epiphone EJ-200CE in Vintage Sunburst is a quality electro-acoustic guitar based on a classic Gibson model. Featuring a built-in tuner, eSonic preamp and Epiphone's nanoweb pickup, there is absolutely nothing between the sound and the output!
The Epiphone EJ-200CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar is Epiphone's version of the Gibson classic, the guitar you've seen in the hands of everyone from Elvis to Emmylou. Jumbo maple body with a select spruce top, Moustache bridge, gold hardware, and crown inlays on the fingerboard. Beautiful to behold, it has huge sound that you can easily amplify via the electronics.
- Super Jumbo body profile with sleek single cutaway
- Solid spruce top with sophisticated finish
- Select maple body back and sides
- Sumptuous maple neck with slimtaper profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with crown inlays
- Shadow NanoFlex and NanoMag pickups
- Epiphone's versatile eSonic 2 stereo preamp system