Epiphone Dove Pro Electro Acoustic Guitar
The Epiphone Dove Pro is a vintage classic that plugs in with the Fishman Sonitone and Sonicore System.
The classic Dove style acoustic first introduced at the legendary Gibson and Epiphone factory in Kalamazoo in 1962 became one of the first acoustic guitars to become a recognized rock and roll icon. Now, both beginners and professionals can enjoy the classic sound of The Dove plugged in with the Fishman Sonitone soundhole preamp and Fishman Sonicore pickup system, designed and built with the integrity you expect from Epiphone.
Unplugged, the Epiphone Dove PRO can easily drive an acoustic band. But plugged in, The Dove PRO can hold its own with drums and electric guitars.
- Solid spruce top with violinburst finish
- Select maple body with 5-ply white and black binding
- Hard maple neck with slimtaper D profile
- Glued-in dovetail neck joint for strength
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid parallelogram inlays
- Fishman Sonitone sound-hole preamp with volume and tone controls
- Fishman Sonicore under-saddle pickup
- Compensated imitation bone saddle for string support
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.