Epiphone AJ-220SCE Electro Acoustic Natural
The Epiphone AJ-220SCE in Natural is an excellent affordable electro-acoustic guitar, made well and built to last. Perfect for anyone who wants to get out and gigging as soon as possible! Dressed in a beautiful finish, the Epiphone AJ-220SCE guitar sounds just as good as it looks.
Built on advanced jumbo body design, the depth of the body and the width of the shoulders create a large sound chamber, presenting tone that's full, deep, and loud. The cutaway guitar body design provides comfort when accessing the upper-register frets on the rosewood fretboard.The Epiphone AJ-220SCE guitar's mahogany back and sides paired with a solid Sitka spruce top brings out rich harmonics, lots of projection, and clarity in tone. A glued neck joint keeps the guitar's neck and body stable, without losing any subtleties. The mahogany neck adds strength,and the rosewood bridge and fretboard produces lasting sustain.
At the heart of this Epiphone acoustic-electric guitar is the integrated electronics and Nano Flex pickup, letting you plug in and amplify quickly and painlessly.
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Select mahogany body with 6-layer body binding
- Solid mahogany neck with slimtaper D neck profile and satin finish
- Available in ebony, natural or vintage sunburst
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot position inlays
- Shadow Performer preamp with tuner
- Solid die-cast tuning machines with 14:1 gear ratio