Electro Harmonix Oceans 11 Reverb Pedal
The Electro Harmonix Oceans 11 is a compact and affordable pedal, packed with 11 different types of reverb - meaning it'll probably have the perfect reverb for you no matter what style of music you play.
Electro Harmonix have dubbed the Oceans 11 the best reverb pedal they've ever created, and when you consider that the reverb pedals that have come before it are already thought of as some of the best on the market, you can see how huge a statement that is.
It's got 11 different styles of reverb, including your essentials such as Hall, Spring and Plate through to your more exotic such as Polyphonic, Shimmer and Dynamic. Some of these have up to three different variations built in and all have different parameters that you can adjust to get your perfect reverb AND it even comes with a power supply!
1. HALL – reverb characteristic of a grand concert hall
2. SPRING – pays homage to vintage Fender® tube reverbs
3. PLATE – a lush plate reverb
4. REVRS – emulates the reverse reverb effect created in studios where a note’s reverb fades-in backwards
5. ECHO – reverb plus delay, a digital delay feeds into the Plate reverb
6. TREM – reverb plus tremolo applied to both the wet and dry mix of a Hall reverb
7. MOD – modulated reverb, a combination of various modulations creates rich reverb tails
8. DYNA – three dynamic reverb algorithms: swell, gate and duck
9. AUTO-INF – Auto infinite reverb that triggers a reverb wash for each note or chord. When a new one is struck, the previously resounding reverb wash crossfades to the new one
10. SHIM – Shimmer generates a rich octave-shifted reverb wash
11. POLY – Polyphonic reverb, two configurable bi-directional pitch shifts