Electro Harmonix Grand Canyon Delay Pedal
The Grand Canyon from Electro Harmonix is their most advanced multifunction delay and looper to date. It’s equipped with 12 effect types plus a fully featured looper capable of recording 16 minutes of loops and can also overdub the Grand Canyon’s effects.
The pedal provides superior sound quality, up to three seconds of delay time, tap tempo and nine tap divide settings, stereo output, 13 presets, programmable EXP pedal settings, high quality analog bypass with soft switching and more. Different features include:
- Pristine 24-bit digital delay with available bit crush/sample rate reduction and low/high pass filtering
- Modulated delay which yields rich flanger, chorus, vibrato, warble and more
- Multi-tap delay, that allows you to set the exact number of echo repeats up to 31. Includes adjustable swell or decay volume envelopes on repeats.
- Reverse delay, an easy-to-use reverse delay with an intelligent pick detection algorithm for great sounding reverse echoes
- Deluxe Memory Man, re-creates the luscious tone of EHX ‘s legendary bucket-brigade delay pedal
- Tape Delay, simulates the organic sound of an analog tape, echo machine including tape distortion, wow and flutter
- Plate reverb plus echo. A reverberant echo where each repeat is followed by a wash of gorgeous plate reverb. Can also be used as a pure reverb without the delay
- EHX’s critically acclaimed polyphonic pitch shifting plus digital delay provides pitch-shifted echoes and cascading echo repeats
- Shimmer generates a rich octave-shifted wash of shimmering soundscapes
- Sample and hold, senses a note being played and produces echoes indefinitely until another note is detected
- Magnetic drum echo that faithfully emulates a classic Binson Echorec® style delay. Features an assortment of playback head configurations that let you create musical, rhythmic, echo patterns
- Double thickens up a mono signal or creates a stereo spread. Includes detune and delay time offset of the left and right outputs
- Looper with up to 16 minutes of recording time. Includes unlimited overdubs, undo/redo, dedicated stop button, loop fade-out, reverse and speed adjust.
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.