Electro Harmonix Bass Clone Chorus Pedal
The Electro Harmonix Bass Clone Chorus Pedal is nearly identical to the Small Clone, but with a few extra functions to make it perfect for bass guitars. The Clone has a deep, lush texture that keeps brilliant clarity that keeps an impressively low signal to noise ratio.
This pedal hass dedicated EQ control so you can control the chorus signal to avoid the bass signal from getting too muddy. A chorus pedal feeds a dry signal as well as modulated signal to the amp at the same time. This is what creates that 'out of sync' sound and because of this, you can get some frequencies overloading each other.
The X-Control toggle allows you to remove the low-end from the modulated signal completely, so you can still have that chorus texture but without it interfering with your bass tone.
- Compact chorus based on the legendary Small Clone with added features for bass
- Provides precise sound shaping control for a tight, focused sound with a well-defined low end and shimmering chorus on top
- Delivers an accurately articulated bottom end with excellent note definition
- True bypass switching for maximum signal path integrity when in bypass mode
- Tough, compact die-cast package
- 9-Volt battery included