Denon DJ DS1 Serato Digital Vinyl Audio Interface
The Denon DJ DS1 Serato Digital Vinyl Audio Interface delivers precise, dependable tracking and amazingly clear audio, and is small and durable, making it perfect for the travelling DJ.
The Denon DJ DS1 Serato Digital Vinyl Audio Interface is plug-and-play with Serato DJ, extending Denon DJ’s famous audio quality and reliability to club DJs and turntablists who prefer the feel of vinyl, but still want the flexibility that a digital music library provides. It features a bi-directional audio interface with two sets of RCA stereo inputs for turntables or professional CD players.
As DJs manipulate the vinyl or CD NoiseMap signal, Serato DJ software mirrors the control signal—controlling digital tracks on-screen in real-time for beatmatching, cueing, scratching, and track juggling. Playback audio is distributed by the DS1 to a mixer or loudspeaker system in studio-grade 24-bit quality via two sets of RCA stereo outputs. A single USB cable handles power and audio duties, greatly simplifying operation. Inputs are phono/CD selectable with a grounding post for turntable use.
- Premium Digital Vinyl System (DVS) interface for Serato DJ
- Interfaces turntables and CD players using Serato NoiseMap with a Serato DJ-based digital music library
- Plug and play with Serato DJ and Serato DVS Expansion Pack—no purchase necessary
- (2) sets of stereo RCA inputs and outputs for left and right decks
- Studio-grade 24-bit digital to analog conversion
- Supports 44.1kHz, 48kHz, and 96kHz sampling rates
- Dedicated grounding post for use with turntables
- Single USB cable connection to a computer for power and audio
- Includes (2) Serato NoiseMap control tone vinyl records and CDs
- Includes USB and stereo RCA cables
- Rugged, all-metal construction