D'addario NYXL50105 50-105 Bass Strings
D'addario NYXL50105 50-105 Bass Strings give you a dynamic range and sustain, featuring a high carbon NY Steel core wrapped with reformulated nickel-plated steel.
This new construction delivers deep, powerful lows, focused punch, and accentuated harmonics. Designed for all playing styles, NYXL Bass provides more dynamic range and sustain than any other bass string.
NYXL strings have been specially engineered to be break-resistant, with a high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy that deliver a new level of freedom, confidence and power. They also have up to 131% greater tuning stability due to a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- Re-engineered core-to-wrap ratios for a more versatile string
- Reformulated nickel-plated steel wrap wire for a familiar feel and accentuated harmonics
- NY Steel cores for improved tuning stability and increased durability
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: NYXL Nickel Wound .050, .070, .085, .105