Boss MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher
The Boss MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher is a sonic powerhouse capable of running six internal pedal effects at once while seamlessly integrating three of your favourite external pedals. It also offers deep rig control capabilities, allowing you to switch amp channels, adjust effects in real time, work with MIDI devices, and more.
The highly flexible design gives you the freedom to create any kind of effects system, from simple to complex. It can serve as a general-purpose effects unit to augment core tone from three stompboxes, or function as the central hub of an advanced hybrid rig with MIDI gear and channel-switching amps. It even works as a standalone effects processor, making it perfect for fly dates and other times you need to travel light.
Via the MS-3’s audio loops, you can connect three different effects devices to the system. Once your pedals are connected, you can switch the loops on/off individually, and position the MS-3’s onboard effects around them any way you want. To complement the three external loops, the MS-3 is equipped 112 effects types to choose from. They’re organized in six categories, which are available simultaneously: FX1, FX2, Mod1, Mod2, Delay, and Reverb.
The MS-3 is packed with decades of BOSS compact pedal and multi-effects know-how, and offers an ultra-efficient design that lets you dial in inspiring sounds right away. And with 200 patch locations, you have ample memory for storing effects and control setups for instant recall. Plus, the MS-3’s heavy-duty footswitches give you easy command of the entire system.
- Powerful integrated solution for creating a compact professional pedalboard
- Unlimited sound creation with six simultaneous pedal effects and audio loops for connecting three external pedals
- 112 built-in effects types for guitar and bass, including delays, reverbs, mod/pitch effects, overdrives, distortions, and more
- Intuitive user interface for easy patch creation
- Backlit LCD, editing knobs, and panel LEDs for on/off status of loops and effects
- Control assign, wave pedal, and other functions for deep real-time expression
- Equipped with numerous jacks for amp channel switching, effects control, and more
- MIDI output for working with MIDI-enabled effects
- Built-in tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.