Boss MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher
The Boss MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher is a sonic powerhouse capable of running six internal pedal effects at once while seamlessly integrating three of your favourite external pedals. It also offers deep rig control capabilities, allowing you to switch amp channels, adjust effects in real time, work with MIDI devices, and more.
The highly flexible design gives you the freedom to create any kind of effects system, from simple to complex. It can serve as a general-purpose effects unit to augment core tone from three stompboxes, or function as the central hub of an advanced hybrid rig with MIDI gear and channel-switching amps. It even works as a standalone effects processor, making it perfect for fly dates and other times you need to travel light.
Via the MS-3’s audio loops, you can connect three different effects devices to the system. Once your pedals are connected, you can switch the loops on/off individually, and position the MS-3’s onboard effects around them any way you want. To complement the three external loops, the MS-3 is equipped 112 effects types to choose from. They’re organized in six categories, which are available simultaneously: FX1, FX2, Mod1, Mod2, Delay, and Reverb.
The MS-3 is packed with decades of BOSS compact pedal and multi-effects know-how, and offers an ultra-efficient design that lets you dial in inspiring sounds right away. And with 200 patch locations, you have ample memory for storing effects and control setups for instant recall. Plus, the MS-3’s heavy-duty footswitches give you easy command of the entire system.
- Powerful integrated solution for creating a compact professional pedalboard
- Unlimited sound creation with six simultaneous pedal effects and audio loops for connecting three external pedals
- 112 built-in effects types for guitar and bass, including delays, reverbs, mod/pitch effects, overdrives, distortions, and more
- Intuitive user interface for easy patch creation
- Backlit LCD, editing knobs, and panel LEDs for on/off status of loops and effects
- Control assign, wave pedal, and other functions for deep real-time expression
- Equipped with numerous jacks for amp channel switching, effects control, and more
- MIDI output for working with MIDI-enabled effects
- Built-in tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ