Boss MD-500 Modulation Effects Pedal
The Boss MD-500 Modulation Effects Pedal features 12 on-board modulation types, which can either be easily tweaked or fully edited with a range of options thanks to the MD-500 giving you your own personal library of industry-defining tones.
Placing the Boss MD-500 on your pedalboard gives you instant access to every mod tone out there. This makes the pedal an ideal partner for stage, studio, and home use. And you'll find everything from the warm analogue-sounding choruses Boss helped make famous to modern Slicer and Ring Mod sounds, all being processed through the pedal's astounding 32-bit/96kHz.
Even with a world of tonal shaping on-board, the Boss MD-500 modulation pedal is equally suited for control freaks and the plug-and-play types of the world. The pedal's intuitive layout of top-mounted controls allows you to fine-tune your sound's depth, level, rate, and more. You're even able to save your custom presets with a few pushes of a button. But when it's time to go deeper, you'll find the bright display and vast menus urge you to conjure every tone you can dream up.
True stereo performance will split your modulated tones to two separate amplifiers, creating a tone that simply has to be experienced to be believed. With its ability to be switched from true-bypass to buffered operation, there isn't anywhere in your signal chain that the MD-500 can't handle. And you have up to 297 preset locations for all your sonic creations.
- Modulation multi-effects pedal
- 32-bit/96kHz processing delivers studio-level sound
- Unlimited creative possibilities with 12 distinctive modulation modes
- Customizable control settings for unrivalled real-time expression
- Graphic display for easy-to-follow operation while performing and editing
- On-board patch memories for storing your favourite effect configurations
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- True stereo operation
- Tap tempo rate control