Boss MD-500 Modulation Effects Pedal
The Boss MD-500 Modulation Effects Pedal features 12 on-board modulation types, which can either be easily tweaked or fully edited with a range of options thanks to the MD-500 giving you your own personal library of industry-defining tones.
Placing the Boss MD-500 on your pedalboard gives you instant access to every mod tone out there. This makes the pedal an ideal partner for stage, studio, and home use. And you'll find everything from the warm analogue-sounding choruses Boss helped make famous to modern Slicer and Ring Mod sounds, all being processed through the pedal's astounding 32-bit/96kHz.
Even with a world of tonal shaping on-board, the Boss MD-500 modulation pedal is equally suited for control freaks and the plug-and-play types of the world. The pedal's intuitive layout of top-mounted controls allows you to fine-tune your sound's depth, level, rate, and more. You're even able to save your custom presets with a few pushes of a button. But when it's time to go deeper, you'll find the bright display and vast menus urge you to conjure every tone you can dream up.
True stereo performance will split your modulated tones to two separate amplifiers, creating a tone that simply has to be experienced to be believed. With its ability to be switched from true-bypass to buffered operation, there isn't anywhere in your signal chain that the MD-500 can't handle. And you have up to 297 preset locations for all your sonic creations.
- Modulation multi-effects pedal
- 32-bit/96kHz processing delivers studio-level sound
- Unlimited creative possibilities with 12 distinctive modulation modes
- Customizable control settings for unrivalled real-time expression
- Graphic display for easy-to-follow operation while performing and editing
- On-board patch memories for storing your favourite effect configurations
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- True stereo operation
- Tap tempo rate control
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.