Boss Katana KTN-50 Electric Guitar Amp
The Boss Katana 50 combo amplifier features five distinct amp voicings to choose from, support for acoustic-electric guitars, and access to a wide range of customizable effects. With familiar controls that allow for fast tone shaping, and the BOSS Tone Studio editor software for customising amp settings and effects, this is the does it all amplifier for electric and acoustic-electric guitar.
The five amp voicings include Clean, Crunch and Lead, which cover the cover the range from chiming clean tones and gritty rhythm tones to solo-worthy high-gain leads. The Brown setting is derived from the BOSS Waza amplifier - think iconic '80s metal. And finally, the Acoustic mode allows you to plug-in your acoustic-electric guitar. This Katana 50 also supports 55 BOSS effects, 15 of which can be loaded up for instant access.
The amp's Booster/Mod, Delay/FX, and Reverb controls give you easy one-knob access to each effects type, with a color-coded button to switch between pre-set effects. Best of all, the Katana 50 can store two custom amp and effects setups for instant recall, effectively making the Katana 50 a versatile two-channel amplifier.
- Versatile combo amp with five amp voicings, customizable effects, and editor software
- Amp characters include Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the BOSS Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitar)
- Can store 15 different effects (three can be used simultaneously), selected from 55 BOSS effects
- Variable Power Control allows you to achieve cranked-amp tone at lower volume levels
- Shape your tone quickly with dedicated Gain, EQ, and Effects controls
- Use the BOSS Tone Studio editor software to customize your effects and amp settings
- Effects Loop allows you to add effects pedals after the preamp section