Blackstar HT Stage 60 MKII 112 Valve Amp
The Blackstar HT Stage 60 MKII 112 Valve Amp is an incredible amp with a powerful new clean channel, richer more responsive overdrives and a power reduction option, reducing the full wattage down by 10%.
Its powerful new clean channel offers the ultimate in clean tone; all clean channels now have a bass, treble and a voice switch. It has richer, more responsive overdrives; each with its own voice switch. The high gain voices are tight and focused. This 60 watt amp has three footswitchable channels and six footswitchable voices which is slightly more in comparison to the Club 40.
Another great feature is the power reduction, a switchable power reduction circuit is included giving reliable, transparent attenuation down to 10% of the amp’s rated power. It’s more compact and lightweight: All the products have been re-engineered to make them more practical and portable.
Some of the other features include a Digital Reverb (dark/light) switch, USB output for recording and a 2-way footcontroller is included. Finally it has an effects loop with an effects level switch.
- 60-watt all-tube combo
- 3 footswitchable channels take you from clean to metal
- 1 x 12" Celestion speaker
- Patent-pending Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) allows for variable voicing controls
- Voicing switches enhance each channel's flexibility
- Digital reverb with dark/bright switch
- Speaker emulated output with 1 x 12 / 4 x 12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- USB audio output
- 2-button footswitch included
- Footswitchable boost