Blackstar HT Club 50H MKII Valve Head
The Blackstar HT Club 50H MKII Valve Head is an incredible amp head with a powerful new clean channel, richer more responsive overdrives and a power reduction option, reducing the full wattage down by 10%.
Its powerful new clean channel offers the ultimate in clean tone; all clean channels now have a bass, treble and a voice switch. It has richer, more responsive overdrives; each with its own voice switch. The high gain voices are tight and focused. As well as that, all modes footswitchable with the optional 5-way FS-14 footcontroller, which gives the widest possible selection of stage accessible valve tones.
Another great feature is the power reduction, a switchable power reduction circuit is included giving reliable, transparent attenuation down to 10% of the amp’s rated power. It’s more compact and lightweight: All the products have been re-engineered to make them more practical and portable.
Some of the other features include a Digital Reverb (dark/light) switch, USB output for recording and a 2-way footcontroller is included.
- 50-watt all-tube guitar amplifier head
- 2 footswitchable channels with voicing switches deliver tonal flexibility
- Coax sparkling highs and lucid lows from the boutique-style clean channel
- Overdrive channel supplies enough gain for blues, classic rock, and hard rock
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in everything from American to British high-gain tones
- Speaker-emulated output for recording or running straight to a PA
- Digital reverb with Dark/Bright switch gives you access to the reverb style you crave
- Effects loop with Loop Level switch makes integrating your pedalboard and other effects easy
- USB audio output
- 2-way footswitch included