Blackstar Anniversary Edition Artisan 10 Watt Valve Amp
The Blackstar Anniversary Edition Artisan 10 Watt Valve Amp may be small, but can generate a ton of power thanks to its specially voiced power amplifier that boasts an EL34 that is bursting with energy.
Everything from smooth cleans to warm British crunch is at your disposal. The team at Blackstar have infused a hot pre-amp Boost, which ramps up the power so that classic rock/indie/and hard rocking tones are yours for the taking. A specially voiced built-in reverb effect gives you the breadth and depth needed for that all-important sense of space in your tone.
Blackstar have equipped the Artisan 10 AE with a speaker emulated output, which is perfect for tracking and recording directly into your DAW of choice, without having to mess around. The series effects loop enables outboard effects to be inserted directly into the pre-amp stage, giving you greater creative and tonal control. The amp is supplied with a single-button footswitch that turns the Boost function on/off, whilst an optional double-button footswitch also enables the built-in reverb effect to be switched on/off.
The Blackstar Artisan 10 AE boasts an impressive output thanks to an awesome Celestion Seventy 80 speaker. The extended frequency range of the Seventy 80 makes it fantastic for satisfying the demands of today's players. With a detailed and crisp definition, the low-end remains tight with a punchy, aggressive upper mid-range. The high-end shines with a sparkling brilliance, so no matter what you're playing, you can rest assured that your tone is in good hands.
- Limited edition 10th anniversary celebration valve amp combo
- 10-watt powerhouse designed for home and studio use
- Single 12-inch Celestion Seventy 80 speaker with smooth output
- Specially voiced EL34 power amps produce classic "British" tones
- Emulated mono output taken post-power amp
- Series effects loop allows external FX to be slotted via the pre-amp
- Built-in reverb can be controlled via an optional footswitch
- Includes single-button footswitch for activating boost/overdrive
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.