Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 ohm
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 ohm headphones have been specially designed for critical music and sound monitoring, whilst the addition of the 'Bass Reflex' technology allows for a deep and responsive low end that does not overpower or muffle the tone.
Featuring a professional impedance of 80 ohms and extremely comfortable ear pads and headband the Beyerdynamic DT 770 provides an excellent and high detail set of closed back studio headphones. Ideal for use in recording studios, post-production and broadcasting situations, the DT 770's cushioning and adjustable padded headband provide comfort during even the longest studio sessions.
A low-mass coil and diaphragm assembly produce a transient performance equalled only by electrostatic earphones and, in combination with a carefully tailored response, offer a natural and balanced sound. With 80 ohm drivers and a gold-plated 3.5mm stereo jack with 1/4 inch adaptor, the DT 770 Pro Headphones are suitable for use with almost all headphone amps.
- Closed diffuse-field studio quality headphones
- "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged and adjustable headband construction
- Easily serviceable design (All parts replaceable)
- 3 metre straight cable
- Includes drawstring bag
- Frequency Response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 80 Ohms
- Nominal SPL: 96 dB
- Ambient Noise Attenuation: 18 dBA