Beyerdynamic DT100 Headphones 400 ohm Grey
Beyerdynamic DT100 Headphones 400 ohm Grey boast a classic, comfortable design with a closed back for great ambient noise attenuation.
The DT 100 series is used throughout the world for audio recording and monitoring in studios, news gathering, film and TV production and live events. The headphones are exceptionally comfortable with a soft headband and ear pads. A high level of ambient noise attenuation is achieved with the closed design of the ear cups. Rugged construction ensures reliability for many years of use.
These headphones boast a legendary, classic design and are capable of handling very high SPL. They have a single-sided, detachable cable, circumaural ear pads and great comfort for long-term wearing.
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 400 Ohms ± 10 per system
- Nominal SPL: 94 dB SPL
- Power handling capacity: 1000 mW (= 124 dB SPL)
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Average pressure on ears: 4.5 N
- Ambient noise isolation: 20 dB(A)
- Weight (without cable): 350 g