Arturia MiniBrute Analogue Synthesizer
The Minibrute features the Steiner-Parker 2-pole multimode filter - this gives you huge and aggressive filtering capabilities - also an LFO with Sine, Triangle, Saw, Square, S&H (Sample and Hold) waveforms and two really fast ADSR Envelope Generators capable ranging from 1 millisecond to 10 seconds. The Arturia Minibrute also boasts a 100 analogue signal path offering warm, raw and powerful sounds thanks to its multi-wave VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) and Sub Oscillator, offering incredibly deep and fat basses, searing leads and otherworldly sound experiments.
Other features the Minibrute boasts include; a host of innovations such as the Brute Factor, Ultrasaw and Metalizer which push the Oscillators delivering overdrive, extreme sawtooth waveforms and triangle harmonics respectively. With USB, MIDI and CV connectivity, the Arturia Minibrute fits in seamlessly to any old-school or modern production setup whilst the audio, transforms this formidable synth into a marvellous effects box to create completely new sounds from any audio source. With its own sonic capabilities and unique analogue signal path the Minibrute is all about true analogue synthesis and flexibility and as such, the Minibrute features an arpeggiator, a vibrato LFO, Glide and Portamento, Pitch and modulation wheels for a complete synth experience.
- Fits in seamlessly to any old-school or modern production setup
- 2 ADSR Envelope Generators with incredibly fast response
- Ultrasaw generating extreme sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer delivering extreme triangle harmonics
- Brute Factor producing subtle saturation to extreme cross modulations
- Multiple modulation destinations including Pulse Width, Metalizer, Ultrasaw, Filter, Pitch and Amp
- LFO with 5 waveshapes, MIDI Sync
- Arpeggiator with MIDI Sync
- Vibrato LFO offering 3 modes (sine, trill up and trill down)
- 25-note keyboard with velocity, aftertouch, pitch and modulation wheels
- Extremely rugged aluminium chassis
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.