Arturia Minibrute 2 Analogue Synthesizer
The Arturia Minibrute 2 is a semi modular analogue mono synthesizer, with a huge analog tone that includes a step sequencer, arpeggiator and a modular patch bay. The Minibrute 2 is easy to understand, simple to master and gives you instant, hands-on control over every parameter.
Want to mix your oscillators, ride your filters, sync your LFOs, and control your envelopes? Then the MiniBrute 2 is the synth for you, giving you all the tools to create the sounds in your head. The MiniBrute 2 features a comprehensive modulation matrix with dozens of sources and destinations at your disposal. Whether you want to experiment with its internal parameters, wire in your modular setup, or sync your other gear to its sequencer, the possibilities are endless.
Sporting the same luxurious, smooth-action keyboard as the MatrixBrute, you’ll never want to stop playing on this synth! The keyboard also features aftertouch, which can be routed through the modulation matrix, opening up massive performance possibilities. The MiniBrute 2 also features an arpeggiator with multiple modes, tap tempo, and rock-solid sync, and an intuitive step-sequencer to give you as much creative freedom as possible.
- Mixable, multi-waveform VCO1 and VCO2 with sound shapers
- Steiner-Parker multimode filter with beefy, acidic tone, capable of self-oscillation
- ADSR envelope generator, and extra multi-mode, CV-controllable AD filter
- Brute Factor adds subtle drive effects to full blown intermodulation havoc
- Comprehensive CV Gate modulation matrix with 48 patch points, letting you control many elements of the synthesizer and sequencer
- Two LFOs with multiple waveforms, able to run in sync with the sequence
- Intuitive Sequencer and Arpeggiator, syncable with MIDI and USB
- High quality 25-note MatrixBrute-style keyboard, with octave controls and assignable pitch bend range, modulation, and aftertouch
- Line out, headphone output, dedicated MIDI I/O and USB connectivity