Arturia DrumBrute Analogue Drum Machine
The Arturia DrumBrute Analogue Drum Machine features 17 true analogue drum sounds, 64-step sequencing, 12 audio outputs, plus various performance effects and much more, creating a machine with amazing drum tone and a ton of performance potential.
The analogue drum sounds include kick 1, kick 2, snare, clap, hi-hat 1, hi-hat 2, conga hi, conga lo, tom hi, tom lo, maracas, rimshot, clave, tambourine, cymbal, reverse cymbal, and zap. The 17 analogue drum sound generators and impressive array of hands-on controls provide you with an incredible number of creative possibilities, for any style from old-school techno to dub, hip-hop and more. The DrumBrute also holds 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each.
The 12 individual outputs allow you to easily record onto your computer as multitrack audio, making the DrumBrute a powerful drum machine for both stage and studio. The Steiner-Parker output filter delivers super-smooth HPF or LPF sweeps and can be bypassed with a single button press. Another great feature is that the DrumBrute allows each individual drum track to be any length you like, allowing you to create polyrhythms with any combination of drum sounds.
Finally, the DrumBrute offers performance effects such as the Pattern Looper and the Step Repeat, allowing you to creat beat repeats and looping glitch effects, making this a great instrument for improvisation. Song Mode also allows you to chain patterns together into a longer composition, further expanding your ability to perform with the DrumBrute.
- True analogue drum machine with 17 drum sounds
- Drum sounds include kick 1, kick 2, snare, clap, hi-hat 1, hi-hat 2, conga hi, conga lo, tom hi, tom lo, maracas, rimshot, clave, tambourine, cymbal, reverse cymbal, and zap
- Steiner-Parker output filter delivers ultra-smooth HPF and LPF sweeps
- Stores up to 64 patterns, up to 64 steps each
- Song Mode allows you to chain patterns for expanded compositions
- Apply swing and randomness globally, or on a per-drum basis
- Separate accent for each drum
- Manipulate your patterns in real time with Step Repeat and Pattern Looper
- Each track can have a different length, allowing you to create polyrhythms
- 12 individual audio outputs make it easy to record your patterns as multitrack audio
- Sync options include USB, MIDI, Clock, and Internal
- Headphone output with 1/4" and 1/8" connectivity