Alto Truesonic TS218S Active Subwoofer
The Alto Truesonic TS218S Active Subwoofer provides an incredible low frequency reinforcement for an existing PA System, or combined with the Alto Truesonic TS Series loudspeakers.
Powered by highly efficient Class-D amplifiers with a passive cooling system, the TS218S offers enough volume to see you through larger venues, with the reassurance they won't fail when you need them most. Electronic clip, thermal protection and transducer overdrive protection keep you running all night long. When you require incredible low-frequency output and punch beyond the already awesome bass capability of the full-range TS2 speakers, the TS218S Active Subwoofer is the answer.
Like the original Alto Truesonic series, the TS218S features 2 x XLR/1/4" Combi Jack Inputs with 2 x balanced XLR Line outputs. Integrating these subwoofers into your existing satellite speaker setup or building a PA from scratch is easy. The new TS2 TrueSonic family builds upon the documented success and wide acceptance of Alto Professional’s original TS1 series. The TS1 TrueSonic series established a benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that made them the worldwide standard of comparison, earning the trust and confidence of sound professionals worldwide, which led directly to their amazing sales accomplishment.
- 1250 watts of peak power output
- Custom engineered high-efficiency Class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- 18-inch high-excursion woofer
- (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + (2) balanced XLR line outputs
- Polarity Reverse, Full-Range Output and Extended LF controls
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Rugged, internally-braced front-ported plywood cabinet
- Integrated 35mm speaker pole socket and M10 rigging points
- Maximum SPL: 131 dB (@ 1 m)