Alto Truesonic TS212S Active Subwoofer
The Alto Truesonic TS212S Active Subwoofer provides an incredible low frequency reinforcement for an existing PA System, or combined with the Alto Truesonic TS Series loudspeakers.
Powered by highly efficient Class-D amplifiers with a passive cooling system, the TS215S offers enough volume to see you through larger venues, with the reassurance they won't fail when you need them most. Electronic clip, thermal protection and transducer overdrive protection keep you running all night long. When you require incredible low-frequency output and punch beyond the already awesome bass capability of the full-range TS2 speakers, the TS212S Active Subwoofer is the answer.
Like the original Alto Truesonic series, the TS212S features 2 x XLR/1/4" Combi Jack Inputs with 2 x balanced XLR Line outputs. Integrating these subwoofers into your existing satellite speaker setup or building a PA from scratch is easy. The new TS2 TrueSonic family builds upon the documented success and wide acceptance of Alto Professional’s original TS1 series. The TS1 TrueSonic series established a benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that made them the worldwide standard of comparison, earning the trust and confidence of sound professionals worldwide, which led directly to their amazing sales accomplishment.
- 1250 watts of peak power output
- Custom engineered high-efficiency Class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- 12-inch high-excursion woofer
- (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + (2) balanced XLR line outputs
- Polarity Reverse, Full-Range Output and Extended LF controls
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Rugged, internally-braced front-ported plywood cabinet
- Integrated 35mm speaker pole socket and M10 rigging points
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB (@ 1 m)
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.