Alto Professional Live 1202
The Alto Professional Live 1202 Mixer is a 12-channel, 2-bus mixer perfect for bands playing in bigger venues or anyone who needs a larger amount of inputs.
The Alto Professional Live 1202 Mixer features 7 balanced XLR inputs with switchable phantom power, 3-band EQs for additional tonal shaping, two aux sends per-channel for external effects and monitoring, and a 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs. A headphone jack with an independent level control enables additional monitoring and mixing. 60mm faders with LED meters provide precise control and visual feedback for accurate, hands-on mixing.
- 7 XLR inputs with high- DNA™ mic preamps
- Dynamic compression (Channels 1-4)
- 3-band EQ plus 2 aux sends per channel
- 60mm faders with mute switch and LED meters
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- 100 Alesis DSP effects
- Balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced 1/4” outputs
- 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs
- Headphone out with independent level control