Akai RPM3 Active Studio Monitors with USB Audio Interface
The RPM3's from Akai are a full-range monior designed to be light-weight and portable so ideal for taking on the road. Featuring built in 2x2 USB audio interface allowing you to record whilest monitoring.
RPM3 monitors provide full-range frequency response to ensure audio reproduction that is pure, yet compact. The lightweight and portable design means the RPM3 system can be easily placed in a carrying case and taken on the road, allowing for reference monitoring anywhere.
Combining compact monitoring with a USB audio interface, RPM3 monitors enable you to simultaneously play audio from and record audio to a computer through the included USB cable. No special drivers are required. RPM3 monitors can easily record professional-quality audio directly from a mixer, keyboard, microphone preamplifier, guitar effects processor or other audio component. RPM3 monitors have also been magnetically shielded to prevent interference when placed close to computer monitors or magnetic media.
The RPM3 monitors provide a host of options to accommodate audio recording directly into a computer including a stereo 7mm jack, a pair of balanced 7mm TRS inputs and stereo RCA inputs. Volume control, power-switch and 3.5mm headphone jack are also located on the front panel for quick access and easy adjustment.
If you need quality monitors and audio recording that won't dominate your desktop, grab a pair of RPM3 monitors and start recording.
- USB monitors and audio interface
- 2x2 USB audio interface allows simultaneous recording and monitoring of computer audio
- Magnetically shielded to prevent interference when placed close to computer monitors
- Record and monitor audio using either 1/8", 1/4" TRS or RCA stereo inputs
- Lightweight, portable size perfect for desks, project studios and mobile-recording rigs
- Volume control, power-switch and 1/8" headphone jack located on front panel for quick access
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.