Akai MPD232 USB/Midi Pad Controller
Part of the new upgraded MPD2 range, the MPD232 builds and improves upon the incredibly success of the original MPD series with improved pads, controls and software.
Akai believe that the MPD2 range contains the most capable and user-friendly pad controllers they've ever developed, perfect for producers, programmers, musicians and DJs alike. It's intuitive blend of MPC controls and technologies mesh with easy USB connectivity to bring the feel of classic beat making into the world of computer music production. New, ultra sensitive MPC pads create an amazingly responsive user experience, plus the MPD226 has an expanded control set, eight knobs, eight faders, eight buttons arranged in three banks for 72 total controls total controls, and also boasts an all-new 64-channel, 32-step performance sequencer, which the MPD32 did not have.
- 64-part, 32-step sequencer to control pad events
- 16 Thick Fat RGB illuminated velocity and pressure sensitive MPC pads
- 64 assignable pads accessible via 4 banks
- 8 assignable faders, 8 assignable Q-Link knobs, 8 assignable Q-Link buttons
- 72 assignable controls accessible via 3 banks
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo
- 30 presets total, with configurations for most popular DAWs
- iOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- MIDI In and Out jacks for controlling external gear
- Dedicated Transport controls
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Sonivox Big Bang Cinematic Percussion and Big Bang Universal Drums