Ableton Live 10 Standard Upgrade from Live 1-9 Std. (Download)
Ableton Live 10 Standard is a fast, fluid music creation and performance software. Either use its timeline based workflow or improvise without restrictions in Session View. Perfect for beat creation in the studio or triggering loops for your live set.
Already use Ableton Live version 1-9? Get all the benefits from Live Standard with this upgrade.
Live’s effects, instruments, sounds and creative features let you make music, limited only by your imagination. Advanced Warping lets you change the tempo and timing of any audio in real time without stopping the music.
Record virtual instruments, drum machines, guitars or audio from the real world and capture MIDI notes after you’ve played them, turning your most spontaneous, random ideas into music.
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Audio to MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic ‘feel’ of other audio files
- Video import and export for scoring to video or warping video to music
- 3 instruments: Simpler, Impulse and Drum Rack – plus Instrument Racks and the External Instrument device
- 42 audio and MIDI effects
- 1800+ sounds
- 10+GB of loops and samples
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- Ableton Link integration
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- ReWire support
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
- Unlimited Scenes
- 12 Send and return tracks
- 256 Audio inputs, 256 outputs
- Rex file support
- POW-r dithering
- Groove Pool and extract groove