0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
WHY IS INTEREST-FREE CREDIT AN ADVANTAGE?
- Buy the Guitar or Music Tech gear you always wanted with a deposit that suits you.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.
FREQUENTLY ASKED FINANCE QUESTIONS
How much can I borrow?
When checking out, just complete the easy online application form that you’ll receive from Divido and you can be approved instantly for up to £15,000 to allow you to purchase the guitar or studio set up that you’ve been dreaming of, and pay for it in easy manageable instalments.
Is a deposit required ?
Yes, use the slider to select the deposit amount to be paid upon acceptance.
How are my monthly payments made?
All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically the first payment will be due one month after the delivery of your goods, subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your agreement.
What type of goods can I buy on Finance?
Anything on our website. Please remember that the minimum order value for finance is £499.
How Do I Apply?
- Simply select the deposit amount and the type of finance.
- Proceed to checkout and complete the online application and get an instant decision
- Complete your finance agreement by eSigning.
This process eliminates the need for any paperwork; saving you time and means we can send your goods quicker.
Can I Pay Off My Loan Early?
You can settle your loan agreement at any time. Simply contact V12 Retail Finance and they will calculate and send you your settlement figure. Your settlement figure and date are calculated in line with the Consumer Credit Act.
Consumer credit service provided by Divido. Divido is licensed by The Office of Fair Trading (Consumer Credit Licence: 0594229).
* Certain items are unavailble for interest free finance however other finance packages are available.