Yamaha HS5 Active Studio Monitor (Single)
The Yamaha HS5 Active Studio Monitor in Black (Single) is the result of Yamaha pursuing recording perfection, featuring newly designed bi-amplified drivers and specially ported enclosures that deliver stunning accuracy and almost no colouration.
The drivers in HS series monitors deliver incredible audio performance that is boosted by the mounting system. The arrangement of screws and the design of the mounting ring are scientifically arranged to eliminate unwelcome resonance and vibration, allowing the speaker to reach its full potential without any distortion. The magnets in this monitor are selected carefully to optimise solid low-end response, and are extra-large to deliver a robust, uniform, and tightly controlled flux field that yields exceedingly smooth response and dynamic efficiency over a wider frequency range.
An advanced smooth-contour design has been applied to the tweeter framed in order to minimise losses, allowing you to hear high-frequency details with amazing accuracy. This extra-thick tweeter frame also diminishes resonance that can interfere with treble clarity. Overall, these features come together to provide a smooth, accurate response throughout the audio spectrum that translates to better sounding recordings, which can be taken on the road thanks to room control and high-trim response controls that let you tailor your monitors to your room for optimal response.
- High-performance drivers and mounting system
- 5" cone woofer, 1" dome tweeter
- Large magnets in an Advanced Magnetic Circuit design
- Built-in bi-amplification: 45-watt LF, 25-watt HF
- Dedicated power amps are perfectly matched to the woofer and tweeter
- Enclosure is designed to kill unwanted resonances that can influence sound
- Room control and high-trim response controls give you optimum response in any room
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.